Vermox Choc Chews - 4 tablets
- 4 Tablets
Buy onlineShow more retailers
Vermox Choc Chew Tablets is an effective treatment for adults and children over 2 years with intestinal worm infections caused by threadworm. Only one dose - once. Vermox can also be used for whipworm, roundworm, or hookworm.
Vermox Choc Chew Tablets provide effective treatment for adults and children over 2 years with intestinal worm infections caused by threadworm, whipworm, roundworm, or hookworm. Vermox offers a range of worming solutions to suit your family’s needs. Only one dose - once. Vermox contains an ingredient called mebendazole which kills threadworms in a single dose by preventing the worm from absorbing glucose, which they need to survive. No body weight measurements or dosage calculations needed.
Sucralose and sugars
Threadworm – Adults & Children (2 years & over): 1 tablet, once, as a single dose.
– No bodyweight measurements or dosage calculations are required.
– Tablets may be taken with or without food.
– Tablets can be chewed or crushed.
– Tablets should be crushed before giving to children.
– Vermox Suspension is available for use in young children.
See your doctor or pharmacist before use if:
– You are pregnant or may be pregnant.
– You suspect you have roundworm, whipworm or hookworm. These worms rarely occur in Australia or New Zealand. If treating this condition, seek medical advice.
Unless advised by a doctor, do not use:
– In children under 2 years old.
While using Vermox:
– If symptoms persist consult a doctor.
Contains Sucralose and sugars.
Do not use the contents of this pack if the foil is damaged.
Keep out of reach of children.
Before treating for threadworm, evidence of infestation should be present.
If a household member has threadworms, then each member should be treated.
Signs and symptoms of threadworm infestation include:
– The presence of tiny white threads around the anal region.
– Itching around the anus and vagina.
– Restless sleep, grinding of teeth and irritability.